Hey! I am mskelly_lee ♥

November 22, 2017


I always wanted to share my travel tips, beauty tips to my readers in English. So now I open a new blog page just to share my life story in English. Thank you my fellow readers for being so supportive in these 4 years blogging journey. I believe I can work harder and better for the content. So if you prefer to read chinese can visit my another blog : www.beautynthebear.com, and oh ya! I just get my own domain for my Chinese Blog YIPIIIEEEEEEEE ♥ Is really great news to me, doing new design for my blog and own domain is some kind of small achievement LOL!

So I introduce myself again, Hello Everyone my name is Kelly and I am Kelly and also mskelly_lee in Insta LOL! Being a blogger is part of my interest I hope can share my joy, my life and somethings I like in my life in my small area which belongs to me. Sometimes I will accept sponsorship products too, but honestly, if the products is not good or doesn't have any effect on me I will honestly tell the client.

What I mostly blog?
I blog about travel and beauty stuff. As a girl I like makeup, skincare and some girlish things too! For skincare product, usually I will share about the difference before and after. Every people have different skin condition, maybe it's works on me but not for everyone. But I really hope can share the good stuff to everyone of you.

Not all products are sponsor I also pay by myself too. But don't worry I will put a notes at the end of post so you guys can see. Have to honest to my readers ma.....

The New ME in year 2017
I start blogging since 2013, and is about like 4 years. At first I blog in English, after that turn back to Chinese, and I realize one things is my English is not so good but I hope can improve thru writing blog. For sure will be like Malaysian style English I hope can improve more and more in future. So now I start blogging in English but don't worry my Chinese blog still remain and I just open one more blog to share my story in English version.

In this year, 2017, and it almost end soon! I think i achieve quite a lot and more and more better. Thank you everyone for so supportive especially my family and friends. Even I know now not so many people read blog, but it still a habit for me to write blog post to share my stories. I know there's youtube, instagram, facebook and etc so many social media, I have those too! But I still love writing in an article =) Let me learn more on video editing skills so I can post some video's in future k ♥

Another things that I step out from my comfort zone is, I am participating in New Tide Girl Search Contest!!! HAHAAH!!!OMG I don't know where my brave come from leh!!! A lot of young girl and almost are students. They so many supporter. Ok la then I also have my friends, thank you so much for voting me and help me share out, love you guyssss ♥

If you dun mind to help me vote too, can click on this link ♥ Vote me laaaa thank you

So here's I have to stop edi, if you interested to find out more on my daily updates, can follow my instagram : mskelly_lee ♥

Good Nights, XoXo.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Kelly Lee . Design by FCD.